Forum Friday is our monthly membership luncheon featuring a local speaker addressing issues specifically targeted to the needs and concerns of Baton Rouge-area young professionals and leaders. Forum 35 has been honored to host individuals such as:
- Mayor-President Melvin "Kip” Holden
- Michael V. Martin, LSU Chancellor
- Amy Mitchell Smith, Executive Director of the Baton Rouge Film Commission
- Karen Profita, CEO of Capital Area United Way
- Alan Levine, Secretary of the LA Department of Health and Hospitals
- Kofi Lomotey, SU Chancellor
- Brian Marshall, CEO of Capital Area Transit System
- Todd Graves, Founder, Chairman & CEO of Raising Cane's Chicken
- Jeff LeDuff, Baton Rouge Chief of Police
- Davis Rhorer, Downtown Development District
The luncheon takes place at 12 noon, generally on the third Friday of each month at Juban's Restaurant. To see what's coming up, visit the Calendar.
If you have suggestions for a Forum Friday speaker or would like to help out, please email Josh Melder.